Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm angry and that's ok

That's basically all I really wanna say right now. I'm not just angry, I'm PISSED. Beyond belief. But it's gonna be okay. It has to be. To be not ok permanently is to be dead. And I ain't dead yet. I might want to be at times, but I ain't. And there's gotta be a reason for that. So I'm going to work a little harder to accept that.

Those alcoholics had something going with that one step at a time thing.

By the way in case anyone didn't know I live in the Hampton Roads area which is like 5 hours from VA Tech. It's a shame no one saw that that child needed some serious help. But the truth of the matter is that hundreds of people are suffering mental anguish and no one has a damn clue. I'm not sad about it per se. Humans do really terrible things to each other, believe me I've got firsthand knowledge of this. I'm just glad the fifty million people I know at Tech are alive. I can't say I'm surprised by it. I can't say that at all. Maybe that's what we should be hung up on so these people haven't died in vain. Yes I'm thinking about this national tragedy in terms of how it effects me. And yes I'm basically dismissing it since it doesn't adversely affect me in a major way. That's just where I am in life at this very moment. Take it or leave it. Better yet just leave it.

No comments: