Monday, August 27, 2007

A Survey from Myspace

Finish the sentences:

1. I've come to realize that my ex is: someone I should have ran from when I first met him.

2. I am listening to: coldplay

3. I talk: a lot because silence reminds me of my loneliness

4. I love : no one and nothing and no place at all.

5. I have: no money

7. I lost : my smile

8. I hate it when: i try and i still get knocked down. I'm sick of getting up.

9. Love is : non-existent

10. Marriage is: strange

11. Somewhere: someone's dying and escaping from all sorts of pain

12. I'll always be : ugly on the outside to match the tainted inside

13. I have a crush on: no one

14. The last time I cried was: a while ago. They were angry tears; I was fighting with Drew.

15. My cell phone is : silent. Which is good.

16. When I woke up this morning: I had a cramp from sleeping on the couch.

17. Before I go to sleep at night I: wish for happiness

18. Right now I am thinking about: my pizza being almost ready

19: Babies are: perfect and wonderful

20. I get on myspace: when im bored

21. Today I : laid around unproductively thinking of ways to wash away my thoughts

22. Tonight I will: sleep I hope

23. Tomorrow I will: go to class, come home, go to work, come home

24. I really want to: be blank; just for five minutes

25. The person who's most likely to repost this: i dont know

No comments: