Saturday, October 21, 2006

______

.....I could say a lot of things, but I'm not sure any of them would be the right thing to say at this point in time. I'm not sure anything is right anymore. I have no control over my own life. It's not my own. I am helpless. The world is so big and there are so many people in it. And not a single one has time for me. I'm trying my hardest to make that ok and I can't do it. Man was not meant to live alone, trapped in their own thoughts. I have to go to work today. And I just want to drive off and never come back. And yet I won't because I have responsibilities to people. And I try to keep my word and my promises. It's times like these that make me wish I could meet people like myself. Yes I hate myself but at least I have some integrity. That's a lost thing nowadays....integrity. Or maybe I'm just a lost person. Maybe this place isn't where I'm meant to be. Maybe that's why I drift among everyone else insulated in myself.
maybe.

No comments: