Tuesday, November 07, 2006

For one night, I was 17

So I shall get straight to my point. Last night I hung out with HIM. We had a blast. We went to Blockbustre and dropped off movies, then Taco Bell, then Sonic, and then Wal-Mart. It was a lot of fun. Everyone and their mother asked me to so stuff, like babysit, but I just gave them the brush-off and went and hung out with HIM. Because I needed to. Lately I've been putting off things I want to do for things I have to do. I haven't been having all that much fun. And I just feel old and used up. And I hate it.

But anyway, we had lots of fun. Hollered in the drive-thru at Taco Bell at the lady in the window. Hollered in the parking lot of Blockbuster at each other. It was just lot of fun. We laughed and played in Wal-Mart. I was just normal for a moment. Yes there was the instance of me hyperventilating in my sleep cause my heart started beating in an uneven rhythm and that freaks me out if I can't control it. But he helped me cause he rubbed my back and it was nice. I just really enjoy HIM. HIS company. HIS laugh, HIS smile, HIS voice. There's just something about him that amazes me. Not sure what.

SOMTL, I like talking on the phone. And 50 million of the people I know don't like talking on the phone so that's no hint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess it isn't that I don't like talking on the phone. It's the akward silences that come with talking on the phone that I cannot stand.

I go through blogs often. Because usually I say something that maybe I shouldn't have. And it's odd going back to a blog with that weird feeling nagging at me. I envy you for being able to keep one for this long.