Wednesday, July 26, 2006

As I sit

As I sit here alone, finally, for the first time of the day, I feel stupid.

It is a simple fact of life that nothing is ever quite that simple and that when things go up, they will undoubtable come crashing right back down. It is not only fate, but it's nature. Science. Hard cold fate. To be disputed by nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Oftentimes the people we think of as friends are in reality smart people who know to keep the people they have something against close. If you're jealous of someone and you want to keep them from getting what you want but can't have, what better way than to befriend them and then block their every attempt at happiness "in their best interests"? My head aches, the rest of me aches and I'm miserable. Blech.

1 comment:

Away Laughing on a Fast Camel said...

im sorry i didnt mean to?