Sunday, September 03, 2006

I am victorious

So I got my phone.

Every biweekly paycheck for the next two months (that's four checks) I will pay my mother $94 for my insurance. That's like a drop in my check. I also have to start paying for my gas, but I get tips when I work, people like to randomly gift me and I babysit. So it's not going to be that much of an issue. I've got money in the bank, money in my savings, and money in my wallet. Brent and Stella aren't all that bad to sit for. They pay well and they make sure their kids are taken care of. My mom thinks I will run at the drop of a hat. Because she thinks I'm flaky. I like proving her wrong. I'm determined as all motherfuckin' get out. Just not about what she wants me to be. I have my own priorities. Oddly enough, I'm my own person. Imagine that shit.

No comments: