Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Somedays I wish people liked me

There are some people who are the "flowers" of their group.THey are always pitied and people rush to help them out. There are times where I wish I was one of those people.

However, I fear I'm destined to be one of those people who are always used for whatever they are good for at the moment and then tossed aside like so much trash. I wish I was more upset about it. I wish I was a little happier. But I'm neither. I'm just me.

Unloved, fat, lonely me.

3 comments:

Killa ToFu said...

Uh, this have anything to do with your date Sunday?

Killa ToFu said...

Also, aren't the people that are picked and tossed more like flowers?

EmberRose said...

Not really Tim. That went fairly well. But I wasn't upfront about my age with him and I think that turned him off.