Saturday, September 02, 2006

Update on the Fast and the phone

I'm still hanging in there!!! I went to 7-11, where's all this tasty fattening food, and I left with nothing but the Slurpee for my dad that I went there for. I was so proud of myself. I started the fast at 1 am, so I'm about 17 hours into it. I'm really really proud of myself. Nothing but water. I didn't get to the gym but I did do some yard work(picked a few weeds and cleaned out my car). So I figure it's ok. I might do some crunches in a little bit.

I worked out something with my mother. I can get the phone I want and stay on the family plan and keep my number if I

  1. pay for the phone itself.
  2. pay for my car insurance.
  3. chart my mileage whenever I take my brother and dad somewhere so she only pays for that gas.
My insurance is paid up for six months because that's the way insurance is paid for. So I have to pay her for insurance that's already been purchased. (Jun-Dec) It's not that bad, it's only $64 a month. I'm going to be at Sonic for a few weeks longer than I thought. But oh well it's all good. The phone I want is not only nifty because of the extras it offers but because it's built for heavy use. Which is what my phone gets.

I have to babysit again tonight. She called today asking me to sit because she forgot she asked me to last night. Wow. A bit trippy much?

1 comment:

Highly Feminine Jew boy said...

I'm proud of you joy. Im glad you guys worked something out also. Good luck sitting tonight. I hope it all works out. You know my number if you need me.
Luv Ya,
stever