Sunday, September 10, 2006

So..

  1. Papa went to the ER tonight because of his leg still hurting from when I caused him to fall Tuesday before school.
  2. Being in the heat during Girl Scouts and my car when I got a flat and then being in the cold of Sonic has cause my allergic reaction to turn into a cold.
  3. I want to sleep while being held.
  4. I can't think straight.
  5. often wonder if there's any point in telling anyone anything anymore.
  6. That's a lot of anys.
  7. HE called around nine and I was working until ten tonight so I missed HIS call by like an hour.
  8. I'm mad as hell that I missed HIS call.
  9. I'm actually mad as fuck.
  10. I don't like people(friends).
  11. I'm not that fond of people in general.
  12. I hate my job.
  13. I'm too lazy to find another one.
  14. I'm too lazy to find a better paying one.
  15. I'm just lazy.
  16. Any problems of anyone I know are my fault apparently.

1 comment:

Highly Feminine Jew boy said...

you know I'm here if you ever need anything....no matter what...i can try to help but sometimes i don't know what to say except I'm sorry