Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Changes that aren't really changes

Dude. Same old shit, different motherfucking week.

Daddy went to jail last week. Early Friday morning. It was because he assaulted Mom in the process of trying to physically throw me out of the house. I feel guilty about it, but I think a part of me that was always sheltering his behavior died. I'm a little more grown up. It's sad it had to happen this way. But what are you going to do when you're the little girl that's just too motherfucking blind to realize her father doesn't hang the moon but in fact is a shithead that lies, manipulates and goes out of his way to hurt the people that are stupid enough to love him. Which at this point is me and me only. Because I'm pathetic. Whatever.

Some different things are happening with Andrew. But it's all dramatic and of course there are females involved so essentially ain't a goddamn thing changed. Things have changed but they haven't. Because that's just my life. That's how it'll be until I'm fucking dead. C'est la vie. C'est la motherfuckin' vie bitches.

My car is a piece of shit. A fucking piece of shit. Tell me why it seems I'm going to have to replace the fucking timing belt AGAIN. Second time in 7 months. That's some shit. Life is shit. The only difference is how much ends up on your boots.

1 comment:

Highly Feminine Jew boy said...

youre not pathetic you just viewed him with blinders....we all do with the people we care so much about...and yes you are growing up....youre awesome dont forget