Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's not easy, but nothing's supposed to be

I watched tonight's episode of True Life. It was about self-harm. They followed the standard format and had three people up there. One pulled her hair and the other two were cutters. On was strictly a cutter and the other one also chemically burned her skin. The hair puller was hard to watch because it made me think of how Mom's missing most of her hair because of the whole fiasco that went down the night of senior banquet. Lots of times in life bad things happen. And there's nothing you can do about it but deal. When I look back over my life, I'm surprised I can get up and smile anyday. It's a miracle I don't self harm anymore. It also has a lot to do with people in my life. There's some talks that need to be had.

I'm using this time that Andrew's out on det to reconnect with other people and get caught up on a lot of loose ends. It's been good.

No comments: