Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm not Equal Oppourtunity anything

If you're a guy and you're black; you might as well not even bother talking to me. That's just how I am. I'm not sure why. Black guys are attractive to me but they aren't attractive. That's just how life is.

If you're a guy, you will get more chances with me than the average girl. Heck you could be Mother Teresa and you'd get less chances than the dude walking down the street. That's just how I am. Sue me.

Stephen I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Andrew. Because he's going to couple's therapy and anger management and I can't help thinking he'd be better off without her. She's a bad influence. He's gotten progressively flaky and angry since he met her. And it's dreadful. I hate it. HATE HATE HATE IT.

The Potomac Mills thing is no big deal really. I'm not that much of a bitch and there's no real reason to think that. Get over yourself eh?

1 comment:

Highly Feminine Jew boy said...

i didnt mean to make you seem like a bitch...i really don't think you are one...if that came off i apologize....anyways i really like you second paragraph....it definitely fits you....very well in fact