Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Let me break it down for you

If you've been reading lately, you might think I'm a little loose. That's not the case. Allow me to elaborate on some things for you.

There's just something about Andrew. Unless I'm in a deeply committed relationship, I will always be up for sex with him. He gives me the best sex I've ever had. Ever. Let's face that. He's got these sexy moss green eyes that get like jade green when he gets turned on. Strong solid arms and FANTASTIC hands. Seriously they're a national treasure. And that ass. Firm, full. Fits perfectly in the palms of my hands. A little bit of hair for texture. It just screams "Nibble on me mama you KNOW you wanna take a bite."

Where was I going with this? Ah yes. I wasn't in an exclusive relationship with Josh and so I have no reason to feel guilt. And I don't. I think my conscious was trying to tell me THAT wasn't going to work. Josh smokes a pack and a half a day. I thought that would be fine as long as he didn't smoke around me. Not the case as my swollen lymph nodes, sore throat, and post nasal drip are telling. And he's not willing to cut back. I didn't ask him to quit. Just consider cutting back. No. Straight off the bat. And he has issues with my religion. And it's just.....eh. I really like Josh but not at the expense of my health. So that's basically where I am.

I know several of you are going: ANDREW IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE INSULTED YOU AND MADE YOU CRY???!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE NEVER SPEAKING TO HIM AGAIN!!
To that I say: I am a contradiction. Always. He's my boy. I'm never going to completely turn my back on him and walk away. Just long enough to keep from killing him when he acts like a jackass.

No comments: