Friday, June 08, 2007

An interesting little time-sucker+ a photo

I read this on someone's blog on Myspace and I filled it out. I'm pasting it here. If I get enough birthday comments, I might post the list of people. (That will make since if you look below.)

25 people

1). List 25 things that you want to say to people, but never will.
2). Dont say who they are.
3). Never discuss it again.


1. You are my heart's desire. You are my favorite lover, my best lover. You are a true and awesome friend. We both screw up, but we're stronger together in any capacity versus apart. To touch you is bliss. I know more about you than you think. And it doesn't matter. I love you still.
2. I can be friendly towards you, because you are a good person. I want to like you. But you make it hard when you do what you do. Quit chasing something you stole and lost and focus on what you have before you lose it. He loves you. Don't throw that away for someone you never truly had.
3. I wish I had a tape of my life over the past 4 years that I could show you so you could see how hard it is and what you're setting yourself up for. You have so much potential. When you cut yourself, you cut the people that love you.
4. You are my heart. You have made me what I am today. I only wish you'd take time for yourself. That and I wish you wouldn't push me where I'm not meant to go. I must strike my own path.
5. Everytime you try that which wasn't meant to be, you damage the beautiful thing that you have. Please quit before it's lost forever. Someone else will lose out if you don't. I like you both and it saddens me to watch.
6. You don't know nearly as much as you think you do. Shut up and listen sometime, you might stumble upon something amazing.
7. I love you. I'm not sure why you don't love me back or why you do the things that you do. But I love you. And even though you've never taken care of me, I'm still going to do my best to take care of you.
8. I'm not sure how we grew apart but it saddens me a little. On the other hand, I'm glad. I can honestly say you stand for, believe in, and support things that I don't. People grow and change and I get that. But...it's just ironic that after years of being friendly to my face and then stabbing me in the back you're the one that's stumbling and screwing yourself over. I miss the kind person you used to be.
9. You are not the center of the universe. Just because you are ready to play doesn't mean everyone else is. You're rude and inconsiderate. People aren't toys to pick up when you want to. You're a fake friend. And you lie. You can't expect people to feel sorry for you if you are ALWAYS trying to pull a fast one.
10. I'm glad we've reconnected after so long. You're a real person in the sense that you pull no punches. I hope we keep our friendship strong.
11. You're incredibly two-faced. If you had something to say about my job performance, you should have said it to me; not your kids. They repeat everything you said. And it made me resentful. I'd babysit for you again, but I'd be more upfront. You were cheap with the pay and demanding. But thank you for showing me why it's good to stick up for myself.
12. You're a lot of fun and about 20x deeper than you let on. Thank you for reminding me to let go and chill just by being you.
13. You will NEVER get anywhere as long as you sit on your ass and expect the universe to dump shit in your lap. Your perverse interest in girls as bed partners will land you in jail one day and maybe then you'll straighten up. I pity you. You could have been more.
14. You're so smart and yet so closeminded. Everything is black and white to you and there are so many shades of grey out there. You'll never grow the way you are now. I hope you grow. You have the power to make an impact.
15. You used to be very standoffish and now you seem pretty cool. I'm glad you loosened up over the years of high school.
16. I can't wait to meet you lil sweetpea! I know I can't take anyone's place in your life, but I hope one day I can have my own special place in your life. You're loved by many. You're lucky.
17. You're supposed to be someone people can trust. You lie and you cheat and you cause more problems than you fix. You're not fit to work with children.
18. I liked you. I really did. But my mother didn't approve of your age. When I told you that I meant it. If I hadn't liked you, I would have said so.
19. You're loud and you're funny and I love ya! You're an amazing woman. Don't ever change. Ever.
20. I will always feel like shit walking for what I did to you. You were my first love and I alienated you. I know I'm difficult to like and that I pushed you to what you did. But still. I never ever wanted to hurt you.
21. I wish we were closer than we are. I really do. We're supposed to be family. But I think you resent me for getting time you didn't. I'm telling you: the grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence. Thank God you didn't go through what I did.
22. Although we're so alike, sometimes I don't understand why you don't stick up for yourself more. But I think that's changing and it makes me happy.
23. I recently learned something about you that saddens me. I thought you had grown from the sins of your father into a young woman that loved herself. You're great. Don't let anyone tell you different.
24. You are so INCREDIBLY loved. You are his first thought in the morning and his last thought at night. Your photo is by his bed and is the first and last thing he sees. If he could be with you, he would. Speaking from experience, face time is overrated. Love is what counts and sweetie he LOVES you. Things are hard now, but they'll get better. You're another precious one I can't wait to meet.
25. You're a hypocrite. A big one. But you do accomplish some great things. I wish you weren't so fake. You're a great person.

No comments: