Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My heart's desire

is Andrew.

It has been for the past two years. I hung out with Katie today. She's a lot of fun. We laughed and talked about all manners of things.

She's really happy with George. Like unbelievably (I know I spelt it wrong.) happy. That's truly amazing. Really and truly. I have to learn how to go for what I want though. I think the next time we sit and talk it'll be really good for us. I think some questions that I've had on my mind will finally get answered. The talk with Katie today and just the hanging out really helped me.

But the very first thing I'm going to do when I see him, if he lets me, is hug him till he pops. I have had some serious moments of self-doubt lately and I've missed Sweetpea's arms. And his smell. It's very comforting.

As long as I have thoughts like these, I'm never going to be able to be with someone else. So we either need to lay these feelings to rest or act on them.

It's time.

No comments: