Friday, June 08, 2007

It's all part of growing up

I didn't get cake or pie or anything. I'm getting up early to get my industrial done because Mom spent a large amount of time on a Matt problem. There's a football camp in the area tomorrow. He's know about it since April. He waited until last night to let my mom know that 1)There's paperwork that needs to be filled out for this camp and 2) He lost it a long time ago. This perpetuated a whole long string of faxes and jumping through hoops so that he can go this weekend. I don't think he should be allowed to go because he wasn't responsible. Either way, I just.....last year my birthday was completely forgotten amongst all the stuff with my dad that went on. I want to feel like someone cares enough about me to spend a minute of their time thinking about me. I feel like I don't matter.

No comments: