Thursday, August 24, 2006

Bottom of the Toilet

So I worked out with my personal trainer yesterday. And he weighed me and took my body fat measurements.

205 pounds. 32.6% body fat.

Ew. I'm pretty sure every guy that I've ever slept with, all three of them, are probably looking for someplace to sanitize their dicks.

I want to hang myself. I thought about it. Looking for a rope. And then realized whatever I found to hang myself from would probably not be able to support my weight. I cried. Then neglected the idea of hanging myself. After all, I wouldn't want to make everyone's dislike worse by breaking their stuff.

1 comment:

Highly Feminine Jew Boy said...

i really need to make my phone ring louder...you are beautiful joy...inside and out...i know two of the guys you've slept with and they wouldnt go and sasntitize their dicks...i'm sure they enjoyed every minute of it...i know you have a lot on your plate right now and im sure that this whole summer hasnt helped at all...but my house is always open to you...ALWAYS