Thursday, August 03, 2006

Today has been a full day, this week has been a full week

I went to school today. Stayed awake for review and what not. Slept for the 30 minutes towards the end of the class since we were all chilling and shooting the shit anyway.

After that I went and sat for the Withey family. I love sitting for that family. They're just sunny, laidback happy people. Tanned and healthy and just generally fun to be around. It was good for me to watch the kids today. Taylor had her friend over and THAT was interesting. Sometimes kids can be so mean to each other, it's insane. No matter how much babysitting I do, the pain still inside waiting until I'm unaware to catch me. That's a little heartbreaking when you think about it.

I have to go to work at nine, work until twelve, and then get up and take a test tomorrow. But tips are valuable and I need them. I need a lot of things.

Steve, I'm so incredibly sorry and I swear I'm trying to do better. I'm not that successful but I'm trying.

No comments: